EFLA Oy, headquartered in Porvoo Finland, is specialized in seamless power and communication in the Airfield Ground Lighting (AGL) circuit. We develop, manufacture and sell series isolation transformers, connector kits, prefabricated cable leads, and lightning protection for airfield lighting circuit.
We are hiring to our global sales and marketing team experienced
Regional Sales Manager, Europe
to take care of regional accounts and drive growth in sales.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Manage all sales activities in assigned region, including tender, RFQ and order-delivery process
- Work in good cooperation with Customer Service at our head office to ensure best customer experience
- Coordinate and organize customer training in the region
- Understand customer needs and identify new business opportunities with the region
- Business planning for region accounts based on company targets, including market and competitor follow-up
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company's growth.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in export sales, with proven track record
- Previous experience in Airfield Ground Lighting
- Customer-oriented and proactive attitude
- Ability to communicate, give presentations and interact with various people
- Result-oriented with excellent negotiation skills
To be successful in the role you have:
- Gained experience in international sales and sales channel development
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree, preferably in electrical engineering
- Ability to travel abroad more than 50 days/year
- Fluent English spoken and written, other European languages are an advantage
We offer you an excellent position in a well-known global company. Your workplace is located in Porvoo Finland or remote. Send your application/motivation letter and CV with the salary request by filling our application form below. Application period ends on 30.06.2021.
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Sami Heikkinen, VP, Sales and Marketing by email at email@example.com or by phone +358 40 147 1177 (available every Thursday & Friday from 14.00 to 16.00 | UTC +3, EEST).